Thursday, July 17, 2008

More On Spirits In The Sky

Lately when I've been looking at the sky I see so many of the same spirits - they do show up in the clouds you know.

Some of them look like they might even have recently had lives on Earth. That's how it feels to me but others definitely look like they're from the past - maybe even in ancient times in Hawaii - and the faces show up on a regular basis. The clouds identifying their presence by taking the shape.

Do you do that? Do you look up in the sky and see the faces? I'm sure most of you do. It's interesting to note when you see the same faces - I feel that the spirits - not all of course but many of the spirits that have a particular connection to Earth are often in residence in the sky.

Sometimes of course they can be seen in stone, other times in other matter but often - so very often in the sky.

This is something I enjoy seeing, I hope you do too. I feel they are looking out for us and radiating their blessings upon us. Perhaps they walked here or swam here or lived here at one time before and maybe just exactly the same for where you live.

Goodlife.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I noticed this post today and it reminded me of a sunset I saw this summer.

I had watched your Grandfather videos on 2008 predictions a few months ago and in one of them it was mentioned that we would all be seeing a very unusual sunset this year.

A few weeks later I was driving on the Chicago Skyway, traveling to meet my newly born grandson. This was on July 18, the day after you posted this, but I didn't see the post until today.

I vaguely noticed a pink/gold glow in the west as I drove through the traffic. I glanced up and was amazed to see an very large and incredible eye looking down - very realistic and glowing pink/gold. I couldn't pull over - could only take glances as I drove.

Gradually, as I put the glances together, I could see that it was the right eye of a face that was partially turned to it's left. It was a beautiful loving face in the midst of long flowing hair. Then I could see other similar figures in the background. The scene almost completely filled the western sky.

Today, before I saw this post, I was thinking about the sunset - I still have such a wonderful feeling of being looked out for.

Thanks and Goodlife.
Carolyn

Robert Shapiro said...

Greetings Carolyn. Thank you so very much for sharing your incredible gift with us all here. I appreciate and I am so very happy for you that you had the opportunity to be invited into that world even while in your own.

Goodlife.

chemist said...

Thanks for the comment on my "Traveling Chemist" blog!! Much appreciate the helpful hints on how best to reply to those who post comments!!

PS: Maybe our battered economy can use someone like to you figure a way out of this economic mess we find ourselves in today!!

As you said .... have a goodlife!

Robert Shapiro said...

Greetings Chemist. Thank you for your comment and also I am happy to have been able to have offered some guidance that was helpful.

I don't claim to know how we will all move into more happy economic times but I believe it can be done.

I know you are being cheerful about this and I feel good about your upbeat attitude.

And so I will simply say greetings, goodlife and thank you for your informative and enlightening blog. I am enjoying it very much.

Goodlife.